Wednesday, February 13, 2013

   This is just a quick entry that I want to share with my circle. Last Halloween (October 2012) I decided to get a little creative and go all out my way with my artsy side. I YouTubed a tutorial on how to do a sipper effect for Halloween. Being motivated to become something scary led me to my success of getting many compliments that night. "Your costume is scary as hell." said a customer at Walmart.
"Thank you, that's what I was aiming for."

   Materials needed to make this costume were:

  • Red face paint
  • A skin complexion zipper
  • Spirit gum
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Petroleum Jelly
  • Fake blood
  • Foundation Make-up

"Zipper Face"

   The looks on many people's faces were priceless, especially since I walked around with a straight face half the time. Many people were appalled and I enjoyed every bit of terrified look. I scared a lot of people that day.

(Two entries: February 13, 2013)

1 comment:

  1. That's honestly so interesting! I've always wanted to be able to transform my face something completely different like that!

    ReplyDelete